Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally (CDC RFA GH16 17200101SUPP19)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2020 Funding Call
Previous opportunity: FY19 Cybersecurity Education and Training Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher-Focused Model: Supplemental
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH16 17200101SUPP19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061719RFA00002||USAID Uganda Health Care Waste Management Activity|
|RFI 621 19 CHSSP||Request for Information - USAID/Tanzania Community Social Welfare System Strengthening Program (CHSSP)|
|HRSA 20 029||Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program|
|RFA AT 20 002||Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required)|
|HRSA 20 026||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 20 048||Early Hearing Detection and Intervention National Technical Resource Center|
|RFA 72069519RFA00002||WIYIZIRE (Come here, we will support you) Health Activity|
|72068819RFA00004||Household and Community Health and Health Systems Strengthening, Governance and Financing Activities|
|72061519RFI000003||Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - HIV Clinical, OVC, Family Planning, Reproductive Maternal Neonatal Child Adolescent Health (FP/RMNCAH) Activities|
|72061519RFI00001||RFI-Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - OVC Activities|
|72061519RFI00002||RFI -Local Partner Service Delivery Activity (LPSDA) - Integrated HIV Clinical and Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Activities|
|RFA AG 20 035||Building Resources for the Basic Biology of Aging in Health Disparities Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFI CH LIBERIA||Liberia Community Health Activity|
|HRSA 20 018||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 20 051||Family Leadership in Language and Learning Center|
|HHS 2019 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 1|
|HHS 2019 IHS EPI 0002||Epidemiology Program, Ending the HIV Epidemic in Indian Country, competing supplement 2|
|HRSA 20 044||Advancing State and Urban Maternal and Child Health (MCH)|
|RFA IP 20 003||Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Prevention and Control|
|HRSA 20 056||Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH16 17200101SUPP19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: