Apply for DHS 19 NPPD 127 NC001
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 Cybersecurity Education and Training Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher-Focused Model: Supplemental" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.127.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Data-led Governing: Raising the Bar for States' Criminal Justice Policy and Practice
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 19 NPPD 127 NC001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 NPPD 127 NC001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP U3R 19 002||Pediatric Disaster Care Centers of Excellence|
|P19AS00337||Mitigating the Effects of Fire Suppressants on Cultural Resources|
|P19AS00338||Insulation Performance for Historic Buildings|
|P19AS00357||Preservation after a Disaster Video Series|
|DHS 19 NPD 107 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Incident Management System (NIMS)|
|F19AS00346||West Creek NRDAR - Tamarisk Control Project|
|DN STC 19 001 064843||FY 19 STC Announcement|
|720FDA20RFA00001||Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)|
|APS OAA 16 000001 72053220APS00001||APS-OAA-16-000001/72053220APS00001 GDA Addendum JAMAICA|
|720FDA20APS00001||Localization of Disaster Risk Reduction in the Pacific|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 NPPD 127 NC001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.