Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2020 Funding Call (P19AS00018)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2020 Funding Call" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944, 15.945, 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 21, 2019 Applications will be accepted until 5pm Alaska Time, October 21, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $425,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories Internationally
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: