Apply for SFOP0008000
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Air Quality Management Community of Practice in West Africa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $440,440.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: DOD Alcohol and Substance Abuse Disorders Consortium Award
Previous opportunity: Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008000
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008000) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0015||Natural Resources and Endangered Species Research and Support at Fort Hood, Texas|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2021||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|AF MWI FY21 01||Improve the oversight functions of key stakeholders in the mining sector|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 21 04||2021 Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) Tribal and Insular Area Grants|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 21 03||2021 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|SFOP0008107||Public outreach to address demand for endangered and protected species in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)|
|EPA LCRD SMMS 2021 1||SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANTS|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 21 22||Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA R8 2021 SMM||Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|EPA R3 WPDG 21 05||Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG6 WPDG 2021 2022||Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG10 WPDG 21 01||Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG7 WPDG 21 01||Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG4 WPDG 21 01||FY21 and FY22 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 3864||Cultural Resources On-Site Technical Support Hawaii|
|EPA REGIX WPDG 21 22||Region IX Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA HQ OCSPP 2021 001||Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program Grants|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2021||FY21 and FY22 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|W911KB 21 1 0006||ARNG ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANUP SUPPORT|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008000", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.