Apply for DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.024.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Air Quality Management Community of Practice in West Africa
Previous opportunity: and Parole Executive Orientation Training Curriculum Revision and Development Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21CS21||Developing Coaching Assessement for Evidence Based Practices|
|21JD01||Strategic Inmate Management Initiative|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 21 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”), U.S. Embassy - Bishkek|
|72012121RFA00002||RADA the Next Generation (RANG) Activity|
|SFOP0007908||FY 2021 J. Christopher Stevens Virtual Exchange Initiative (Stevens Initiative)|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 05||Independent Media Programming: Kosovo Serbian Language Media|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 06||Independent Media Programming: Disinformation Assessment and Factchecking|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 04||Independent Media Programming: Cyber Security and Resilience|
|SFOP0007892||Integrating Democracy, Human Rights, and Good Governance in Efforts to Address Climate Change and Protect the Environment in the East Asia and Pacific Region|
|SFOP0007854||DRL – Strengthening Anti-Corruption Efforts of ASEAN and ASEAN Member States|
|SFOP0007923||FY 2021 TechGirls Program|
|AFKAM FY21 03||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|SFOP0007885||DRL FY2020: Support for the Rule of Law, Independent Media, and Civil Society in Lebanon|
|SFOP0007929||Countering Terrorism Finance in South America|
|NOI ETA 21 01||UI Interstate Connection Network (ICON) – Continued Support|
|SFOP0007839||2021 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|SFOP0007926||FY 2021 BridgeUSA Leadership Development Program|
|SFOP0007928||FY 2021 Community Heritage Exchange Initiative|
|SFOP0007931||FY 2021 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Alumni Exchange|
|PASAPSFY21||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.