Apply for ECA ECALMAQM 16 003
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Official U.S. Presentation at the 16th International Architecture Exhibition, Venice, Italy, June through November, 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 12, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Integrated Simulation Partnerships in Fusion Energy Sciences
Previous opportunity: Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, (BRFSS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ECA ECALMAQM 16 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ECA ECALMAQM 16 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00389||Inventory and Assessment of NPS Alaska Archeological Collections at the Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology, Brown University|
|P17AS00370||The Tlingit People and Their Role in the History of Sitka|
|P17AS00471||Complete Historic Resource Study Titled â¿¿Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s|
|P17AS00714||Denali 100: Stories of the People|
|NPS NOIP17AC00357 02||Teacher Workshop: The Reconstruction Era and Fragility of Democracy|
|P19AS00022||Master Cooperative Agreement with the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience|
|P19AS00525||Huna Tribal House Programs|
|P19AS00561||Transference of Subsistence Knowledge to the Younger Generation and Between the Communities of Nikolai and Nondalton|
|P20AS00056||Enhance Student Career Development through NPS Collections Cataloging and Preservation|
|PAS CMR FY20 08||Strengthening University eLearning Capacity|
|PAS QAT FY20 001||Qatari Audience Analysis|
|PAS QAT FY21 001||Qatari Audience Analysis|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ECA ECALMAQM 16 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.