Apply for EPA OMS 20 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2020 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2020 See Section IV of the funding opportunity announcement for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Regulatory Science for Advancing Pharmaceutical Quality and Manufacturing (U01) Clinical Trials Optional
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OMS 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OMS 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00001||RFI -Pacific Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Project|
|NPS 20 REG1 0001||Collaboration to advance the Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 05||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|F20AS00055||Sonoran Joint Venture 2020 Awards Program|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 20 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|EPA OW OGWDW 19 01||Reduction in Lead Exposure Via Drinking Water|
|POA CESU 20 01||Management Species Hawaiian Petrel|
|SFOP0006478||Building Air Quality Management Capacity in Central Asia|
|EPA OA EE 20 11||NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM—SOLICITATION NOTICE FOR 2020|
|M20AS00003||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA SMMS 2020 2||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
|SFOP0006538||Building Air Quality Monitoring Capacity in Southeast Asia|
|72044020RFA00004||USAID Biodiversity Conservation|
|SFOP0006550||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in East Africa|
|M20AS00004||Demonstration Project, Integrating DNA Profiles, Genomics and Photo-Identification Data|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 002||FY 2020 and FY 2021 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|S20AS00007||Radium Decontamination and Remediation of Facilities at Land Grant Universities Impacted by the US Bureau of Mines|
|M20AS00006||BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program|
|K NOFO 20 100||Hackathon for Applicable Solutions to mitigate Air Pollution|
|EPA R5 LCRD 2020||Sustainable Materials Management Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OMS 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.