Apply for PAR 20 083
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Regulatory Science for Advancing Pharmaceutical Quality and Manufacturing (U01) Clinical Trials Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 10, 2020 Apr 02, 2022 This announcement has multiple deadlines Current Close Date April 10, 2020, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. April 3, 2021, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. April 2, 2022, by 1159 PM Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Previous opportunity: Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Elucidating Fundamental Principles of Dermal Pharmacokinetics for Microdialysis or Microperfusion Techniques (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 20 083
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 20 083) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 20 020||Renewal - Investigation of impact of manufacturing difference and formulation variation on drug release for Levonorgestrel Intrauterine System (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 021||Novel Approaches to Advance Coordinated Registry Networks (CRNs) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 20 009||Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 20 013||Building an Integrated Laboratory System to Advance the Safety of Human and Animal Food (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 025||Conduct Studies to Establish More Targeted Durations of Use for Certain Approved Antimicrobial New Animal Drugs in Food Animals (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 012||Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) (U18) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 20 083", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.