Apply for W911NF 22 S 0008
- The Department of Defense, Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FISCAL YEAR 2023 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant
Previous opportunity: DE-FOA-0002687: Request for Information on Industrial Decarbonization Priorities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911NF 22 S 0008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911NF 22 S 0008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 566||NSF Innovation Corps Hubs Program|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0008||Post Construction Monitoring and Habitat Assessment of Gulf Sturgeon in Response to Ship Island Restoration Efforts by the Mississippi Coastal Improvements Program|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0003||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)|
|W911NF 22 S 0007||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)- Army Submission|
|22 570||Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment|
|22 569||Algorithms for Modern Power Systems|
|22 571||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0030||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|NNH22ZDA001N||Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Science: ROSES-2022|
|NNH22ZDA001N LCLUC||ROSES 2022: Land-Cover/Land-Use Change|
|22 574||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|TOKYO PAS FY22 01 22||Bilateral Policy Dialogue to Counter Disinformation - U.S.-Japan Think Tank Collaboration|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1864||WILDLAND FIRE PROGRAM SUPPORT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG)|
|22 575||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1375||SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND FOX MONITORING AND VETERINARY AND PATHOLOGY SERVICES|
|22 576||Research Security Training for the United States (U.S.) Research Community|
|N00014 22 S F005||FY22 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions|
|N00164 22 1 1001||CRANFOA-22-0001|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0023||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Blindness and Low Vision|
|DE FOA 0002572||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911NF 22 S 0008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.