Apply for PAS SAPPORO FY21 0002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Grants Program for Leading English Discussion Groups in Sapporo, Japan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I
Previous opportunity: Exposing Russian Health Disinformation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS SAPPORO FY21 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS SAPPORO FY21 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 20 010||Central Asian 48 Hour Film Race and the Independent Film Network|
|DOS PAS SLO 2020 004||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program|
|DOSRUS20CA003||U.S. Subject Matter Experts Program|
|DOSRUS20CA009||Russian-American History Showcase - Online|
|DOSRUS20CA008||Moscow American Center Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS SAPPORO FY21 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.