Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP) (CPSC 19 001)
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission in the consumer protection sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 87.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection
Next opportunity: Rosendale Waterfowl Production Area
Previous opportunity: Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CPSC 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: