Apply for CPSC 19 001
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission in the consumer protection sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 87.002.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection
Next opportunity: Rosendale Waterfowl Production Area
Previous opportunity: Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CPSC 19 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CPSC 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CPSC 20 001||Pool Safely Grant Program|
|CP VGB 20 001||Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CPSC 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.