Apply for ED GRANTS 010721 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Disability Innovation Fund: Career Advancement Initiative Model Demonstration Project Assistance Listing Number 84" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.421.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2021 Applications Available January 8, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications April 7, 2021. Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post a PowerPoint presentation that provides general information about the Rehabilitation Services Administrationaposs (RSA) discretionary grants and a PowerPoint presentation specifically about the Disability Innovation Fund--Career Advancement Initiative Model Demonstration Projects at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx. OSERS will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to this competition via conference call to respond to questions. Information about the pre-application meeting will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx prior to the date of the call. OSERS invites you to send questions to 84.421C@ed.gov in advance of the pre-application meeting. The teleconference information, including the 84.421C pre-application meeting summary of the questions and answers, will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx within six days after the pre-application meeting. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 7, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Cassandra P. Shoffler, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 5065A, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-2800. Telephone (202) 245-7827. Email 84.421C@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $18,333,333.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 31 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement to establish a Heliophysics Science Center (HSC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 010721 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 010721 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SVM700 21 PAS 003||American Hangout|
|ED GRANTS 011221 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants To Local Educational Agencies Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|ED GRANTS 011221 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.356A|
|693JK321NF0008||Technical Assistance Grant|
|ED GRANTS 011321 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Education Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.066A|
|ED GRANTS 011321 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Equity Assistance Centers Assistance Listing Number 84.004D|
|ED GRANTS 011421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 011421 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Program Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number 84.021B|
|ED GRANTS 011521 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Assistance for Arts Education (AAE) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.351A|
|ED GRANTS 011521 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.200A|
|ED GRANTS 011521 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FCCS) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
|ED GRANTS 011921 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Programs Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 011921 002||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP), Assistance Listing Number 84.259A|
|72052121R00009||USAID/Haiti Education and Resilience Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 010721 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.