2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand (SFOP0005439)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $11,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Indonesia
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Indianola, Moorhead, Drew, and Ruleville, Mississippi
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005439) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FAC 0001||Notice of Intent (Science and Planning for Priority Species and Habitats in the N Central Region|
|USGS 19 FAC 0002||Notice of Intent - Quantifying and Characterizing Habitat Changes in Alaska|
|72062018RFA00005||Community Initiatives to Promote Peace|
|USGS 19 FAC 7950||Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines Cooperative Joint Research Agreement for support of research and sharing of facilities at Colorado School of Mines)|
|TAP 2019||Technical Assistance Program 2019|
|MAP 2019||Maintenance Assistance Program 2019|
|BTS 2019||Brown Treesnake Program 2019|
|SFOP0005428||FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SVM700 19 PAS 001||Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005453||FY 2019 Special Professional Fellows Program for Latin America and the Caribbean|
|72062118RFA00004||Women's Empowerment Activity|
|PAS COL AFCP SML 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 SMALL GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS COL AFCP LG 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|RFI 624 18 LW||USAID/West Africa’s Building Locally-Owned, Self-Reliant, and Effective Private Sector Associations|
|PAS KTM AFCP LARGE FY2019||CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2019||Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition|
|INL18CA0061 WHPDOMREP TRAVLOG 10262018||Dominican Republic Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0005462||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS|
|19JD01||Jail Mental Health Officer Master Trainer Course|
|USGS 19 FAC 5994||Notice of Intent to Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005439", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: